- Our international studies are a great way for anyone outside the U.S. to take courses with Ascent Bible and Leadership College.
- All courses are online and must be completed one at a time. Courses will be taken in the order listed under Semesters.
- Courses are broken down into two semesters.
- Fees for each course are due before you will be registered in a particular course. You may pay the entire semester fees in full at any time.
- Payments are made online through LLEM via info/tuition fee on our secure website.
- All course work is submitted through the Ascent Education online learning management site.
- Required books are included in the course tuition fee.
- Transcripts from previous institutions may be considered for transfer of credits to ABLC.
- Please submit transcripts received from other institutions with your application, via email or the postal service.
- You must have a high school diploma or GED to apply.
- Access to the online learning management system along with other information will be made available once a student is accepted into Ascent Bible and Leadership College.
The Associate in Christian Ministry degree will take two semesters to complete.
Students must pass each course with a grade of 70 or higher in order to receive a degree upon completion of all courses.
The International Certificate program is for students who are not seeking a degree and would like to take courses for personal growth or study. In this case, you would not need a high school diploma or GED.
Students must pass each course with a grade of 70 or higher in order to receive a certificate in any particular course.
Degrees and certificates will be issued after successful completion of the program.