- All courses are online and must be completed one at a time. Courses will be taken in the order listed under Semesters.
- Courses are broken down into four semesters.
- Fees for each individual course are due before you will be registered in a particular course.
- Payments are made online through the website
- All course work is submitted through the college online learning management site.
- Required books are included in the course tuition fee.
- Transcripts from previous institutions may be considered for transfer of credits to the college.
- Please submit transcripts received from other institutions for consideration with your application. These may be emailed or mailed.
- You must have a High School diploma or GED to apply.
- Access to the online learning management system along with other information will be given once a student is accepted into the college.
We offer a group enrollment discount.
For groups of 5 to 10 = 10% discount. For groups of 11 and more = 15% discount
If you are interested in the group enrollment, please contact us is for more information.
Ascent Bible and Leadership College is accredited through Transworld Accrediting Commission International. Ascent is an institution that offers only religious and theological degrees, we are exempt from oversight by the South Carolina Commission on Higher Education. The accrediting body name is not recognized by the U. S. Department of Education or the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
Transworld Accrediting 231 E. Alessandro Blvd. Suite A-210 Riverside, California 92508
Transworldaccrediting.com | 951.901.5586
The degree require a total of 21 courses. Full time students are required to complete this course work in 24 months. Part time students are required to complete this course work in 36 months.
The Associate in Christian Ministry degree will take four semesters to complete.
Students must pass each course with a grade of 70 or higher in order to receive a degree upon completion of all courses.
The International Certificate program is for students who are not seeking a degree and would like to take courses for personal growth or study. In this case, you would not need a high school diploma or GED.
Students must pass each course with a grade of 70 or higher in order to receive a certificate in any particular course.
Degrees and certificates will be issued after successful completion of the program.