You may submit your online application at ascent.education.net. You may also print the application from the website and mail to the address below.
You will receive an email from ABLC after your application is reviewed as to your acceptance status.
REQUIRED NON-REFUNDABLE APPLICATION FEE –
You may pay your $15 application fee online by going to llemonlinebiblecollege.info/application
- Our International Studies are a great way for anyone outside the U.S. to take courses with Ascent Bible and Leadership College.
- All courses are online and must be completed one at a time. Courses will be taken in the order listed under Semesters.
- Courses are broken down into two semesters.
- Fees for each course are due before you will be registered in a particular course. You may pay the entire semester fees in full at any time.
- Payments are made online through LLEM via info/tuition fee
- All course work is submitted through the Ascent Education online learning management site.
- Required books are included in the course tuition fee.
- Transcripts from previous institutions may be considered for transfer of credits to ABLC.
- Please submit transcripts received from other institutions for consideration with your application. These may be emailed or mailed.
- You must have a High School diploma or GED to apply.
- Access to the online learning management system along with other information will be given once a student is accepted into Ascent Bible and Leadership College.
Ascent Bible and Leadership College is accredited through Transworld Accrediting Commission International. Ascent is an institution that offers only religious and theological degrees, we are exempt from oversight by the South Carolina Commission on Higher Education. The accrediting body name is not recognized by the U. S. Department of Education or the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
Transworld Accrediting 231 E. Alessandro Blvd. Suite A-210 Riverside, California 92508
Transworldaccrediting.com | 951.901.5586
The degree is broken down into two semesters. Semester 1 and semester 2. Semester 1 has 11 courses and semester 2 has 10 courses