- All courses are online and must be completed one at a time. Courses will be taken in the order listed under Semesters.
- Courses are broken down into four semesters.
- Fees for each course are due before you will be registered in a particular course. You may pay the entire semester fees in full at any time.
- Payments are made online through the website
- All course work is submitted through the college online learning management site.
- Required books are included in the course tuition fee.
- Transcripts from previous institutions may be considered for transfer of credits to the college.
- Please submit transcripts received from other institutions for consideration with your application. These may be emailed or mailed.
- You must have a High School diploma or GED to apply.
- Access to the online learning management system along with other information will be given once a student is accepted into the college.
Ascent Bible and Leadership College is accredited through Transworld Accrediting Commission International. Ascent is an institution that offers only religious and theological degrees, we are exempt from oversight by the South Carolina Commission on Higher Education. The accrediting body name is not recognized by the U. S. Department of Education or the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
Transworld Accrediting 231 E. Alessandro Blvd. Suite A-210 Riverside, California 92508
Transworldaccrediting.com | 951.901.5586
The degree is broken down into four semesters with a total of 21 courses.